TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions under which Affinity Tours Australia operate are detailed below. Payment of the Tour deposit represents an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
At time of booking a 20% deposit is required. Payment in full is required four weeks before tour departure. For bookings made within 60 days of the tour departure the full tour payment will be required within 7 days.
Payment may be made directly to Affinity Tours Australia, via direct bank deposit, or by cheque, made out to Affinity Tours Australia.
AT TIME OF BOOKING
Passengers are asked to notify Affinity Tours of any special requirements (for example health or diet) at the time the booking is made. Affinity Tours will advise all third parties such as hotels and cruise operators of these requirements and will endeavour to ensure they are met. However, we cannot guarantee that all special requirements will be met in all instances.
28 days prior receive a full refund, minus any monies held by third parties
27 to 15 days prior receive 50% refund,
14 to 7 days prior receive 25% refund,
7 days to 1 day prior no refund
Non-attendance first day of tour no refund
Leaving a tour prematurely, whether by tour guide decision or client’s own choice, no refund.
The tour fares quoted for this trip are per person twin share. Single supplements are applicable for single travellers requesting single accommodation. The tour fares quoted are in Australian Dollars (A$) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Affinity Tours Australia strongly advises passengers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances leading to cancellation. We recommend that you do this at the time of booking to insure your deposit.
ITINERARY AND TOUR ARRANGEMENTS
Passengers accept that Affinity Tours Australia may need to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation or sightseeing arrangements from those published, with little or no notice. This may be due to road conditions, weather, safety factors and other operational considerations at the time. Such decisions will be made in the best interests of the passengers’ comfort and safety. In these circumstances Affinity Tours Australia will endeavour to make suitable alternative arrangements which may include the use of light aircraft. Affinity Tours Australia is unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the operation of any particular service.
RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY
Affinity Tours Australia accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, damage, change of itinerary or inconvenience caused either directly or indirectly as a result of force majeure or other events which are outside of our control, including but not limited to: fires, floods, acts of God, unusually severe weather, industrial action or commercial flight disruptions. Passengers are advised that the service provided by Affinity Tours Australia is for the booking and packaging of goods and services provided by other operators such as hotels, motels, attractions, cruise lines, airlines and other transportation companies. Affinity Tours Australia will not be liable for any loss, damage, omission or act of negligence or otherwise committed by these operators, their assignees or agents.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Most of our tour itineraries contain guided sightseeing walks to natural attractions. As such passengers are required to have a reasonable level of fitness in order to participate in such walks. Some walking tracks have sections of uneven rocky ground and may be slippery. The walks on our tours vary in length, and our guide will make an assessment at start of walk as to who is capable of each level. Wildflower Walks will have alternative options, dependant on ability.
Whilst on a bushwalk it is the responsibility of each passenger to carry adequate drinking water. All tours will have a water refilling point available. Minimum water requirements are a water bottle of one litre capacity for walks and Affinity Tours Australia reserve the right to exclude clients if they feel that safety is being compromised
GENERAL MOBILITY AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
Passengers are required to have a reasonable level of mobility to be able to board and alight the vehicle unaided. Due to space restrictions aboard our vehicles, we are unable to accommodate passengers who require the use of wheelchairs or walkers. Our vehicles are not equipped with wheelchair ramps or lifters. Passengers requiring physical or mental assistance must be accompanied by a companion who is willing and capable of providing such assistance.
Specific dietary requirements need to be specified at time of booking, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate.
RISKS, PARTICIPATION & ENJOYMENT
· Smoking is not permitted on board Affinity Tours vehicles.
· Seat allocations on board Affinity Tour vehicles operate with a daily seat rotation system to ensure passengers enjoy different seating positions whilst on tour.
· Passengers accept that tours include participation in activities which may involve certain risks and dangers beyond the control of Affinity Tours. Such activities containing risks include but are not limited to, bush walking, swimming, and travelling in remote undeveloped locations.
· Passengers accept that some itineraries include visits to and overnight stays in areas located some distance from hospitals, medical centres or other forms of professional medical facilities.
· Passengers accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that their health is in a state which will allow them to enjoy the tour and successfully complete the activities that the tour offers.
· Passengers will not be permitted to continue on tours when in the opinion of the Affinity Tours Australia Tour Leader, the passenger’s conduct or condition is placing their own or the safety of other passengers at risk, or is adversely affecting the enjoyment of other passengers; for whatever cause. Passengers denied continuation of tour will receive no refund.
· Affinity Tours Australia will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour. However, no liability will be accepted for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances which are out of our control.
Contact Barry Lee 0419 964 791 or
Kitty Kendall 0457 573 201
Copyright © 2018 Affinity Tours Australia - All Rights Reserved.